Coming Soon! Africa Trade Conference
The Africa Trade Conference is an annual conference that seeks to play an important role in facilitating dialogue, networking, advancing knowledge and information about Trade in Africa and Trade with Africa. The ultimate goal is Trade and Investments by Africans that enables Africa Economic Development.
The Africa Trade Conference in 2021 will be a Hybrid conference (Both in person and virtual conference) to be held in Nairobi, Kenya and on an online event platform and the Theme is “Empowering Africans to participate in Intra Africa Trade and Global Trade post COVID-19” The Stakeholders who will be attending the ATC2021 are from various African countries, the African Diaspora, the Global Business community and Global Trade experts
Regal Africa is the organization that brings you the “Africa Trade Conference” Regal Africa focuses on assisting clients to “Create Wealth” through Trade and Investments.
Regal Africa focuses on Transforming Families by enabling them to Create Generational Wealth, Transforming Communities through Family Businesses and Impacting Nations through participation in International Trade.
Regal Africa currently works with Africans, African Diaspora and Friends of Africa to ensure economic development on the African Continent.
OBJECTIVE OF THE AFRICA TRADE CONFERENCE
What are the specific objective outcomes of the conference
- To showcase the trade opportunities brought about by the AFCFTA and other regional trade agreements that will increase Intra Africa Trade
- To create awareness of international trade agreements that create opportunities in global markets.
- To analyse opportunities brought about by digital trade, especially for MSMEs run by women and the youth.
- To create linkages for African businesses to sell their goods and services
- Embodiology features at the Seattle Festival of Dance
- 11 - 14 Aug 2022
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm