E.Africa International Arbitration Conference 2023
A Golden Age: Celebrating the Past and the Future of International Arbitration in Africa
The EAIAC is pleased to commence registration for the 10th edition of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) 2023.
This will take place on 23rd to 25th August 2023 at the Hotel Verde Zanzibar, with first day dedicated to training and workshops.
The conference, themed, A Golden Age, Celebrating the Past and the Future of International Arbitration in Africa, will be a celebration of a journey bringing together Africa’s Arbitration community to network, debate and explore the key issues and topics to promote best practice and position the continent as a key partner in the advancement of Arbitration.
Join us for 3 days of debates, presentations, town hall sessions with audience participation , panel discussions and networking.
Program at a Glance:
- Training on Advocacy in International Arbitration & Effective Award Writing
- Investment treaties, towards a regional approach, The AfCFTA investment Protocol
- Integrity in the Arbitral Process
- Trends in Third party funding in Africa
- The Arbitration Economy – At what Cost and Benefit to Africa?
- Emerging Dispute Trends: Telecoms, Tech and Pharma
- Natural Resources Disputes & ESG Issues
- Oxford Style Debate : Are African courts holding back Arbitration and Arbitral Centres?
Register NOW or before 31st March to take advantage of the Early Bird Delegate Fee.